[Gpg4win-devel] gpg4win is a very good software

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jun 20 10:18:23 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011 09:47:12 schrieb muyun zhang:
> gpg4win is a very good software.But i hopt that gpg4win can support X64
> software.such as outlook2010 x64.

Thanks for your feedback.
We also hopt to be able to support outlook2010,
but in order to do so, we would need to
find sufficient help or funding
and solve a number of technical issues.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member