[Gpg4win-devel] PO translation [czech]

Elizee Transgender tsgender at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:04:56 CEST 2011

Hello,

   I am using GnuPG and have some friends which are still afraid of using
Linux ( :D ).
Therefore when they want to use GnuPG, they have to use any win sw.

   Fortunatelly, I've found Gpg4win which I've suggested them. I tried to
install it in one win environment (in my wine inDebian it doesn't work :-\),
it looks fine but some of my friends have just poor english so I've tried to
translate a .po file in the (linux) po editor. I've chosen windows-1250
encoding, first loaded the de.po and translating the german parts to czech.
I am not sure how to check out it if and how ;) it will work in czech
installation.

Would you like to have a look at it and suggest me any way how to check the
installation out with the czech language used?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

E. T.

____________________________________
Use gnuPG ! My gnuPG key ID:

D4C6CA88

My gnuPG key fingerprints:

B856 D2CF 46F4 D0EF 5BBE 3877 C24B 51D8 D4C6 CA88

More info why and how to use gnuPG:

http://www.stuartsheldon.org/blog/2009/10/notes-from-my-gnupg-talk

http://enigmail.mozdev.org/home/index.php.html

http://www.gnupg.org