[Gpg4win-devel] PO translation [czech]

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jun 20 10:21:42 CEST 2011

Hi Elizze,

Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011 12:04:56 schrieb Elizee Transgender:
>  I've chosen windows-1250
> encoding, first loaded the de.po and translating the german parts to czech.
> I am not sure how to check out it if and how ;) it will work in czech
> installation.
>
> Would you like to have a look at it and suggest me any way how to check the
> installation out with the czech language used?

first thanks for contributing the Czech translation,
we shall look into integrating it in the source code of the installer
as soon as we can.

If you place the .mo file in the right directory, I think the software will
just pick it up. But of course for the installer to use this, you will have
to rebuild it. Do you think triyng to rebuild the installer is an option for
you?

Best,

Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member