[Gpg4win-devel] Migrating the KDE cross compile build scripts to git

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Apr 17 11:33:27 CEST 2013

Hi,
The gpg4win cross compile scripts for qt / kde / kdelibs that are used to
build kleopatra are currently still located in the KDE svn repostories [1]

KDE is now using git and svn access will be restricted more and more and
finally shut down in 2014 so we need to migrate them or move them somewhere.

Rather then migrating them to git.kde.org I would prefer to have them on
git.gnupg.org. Either in their own repo or in a folder like gpg4win/contrib.
This could be a first step to integrate them more with the gpg4win build and
should make it more transparent how the kleo / kde / qt parts are built for
gpg4win.

Regards,
Andre

1: http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/gpg4win/scripts/debian-xcompile/