[Gpg4win-devel] Updated Compiling Guide

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Tue Jun 25 08:52:27 CEST 2013

Hi Phillip,

Am Montag 24 Juni 2013 18:31:28 schrieb Phillip:
> Is there an updated compiling guild? I have attempted to use the "Building
> Gpg4win under GNU/Linux" and initially autogen --build-w32 give errors
> about required dll's. I installed various packages and got past that, but
> then I get errors when trying to compile. So I assume I am missing some
> required packages.

The page "Building Gpg4win under GNU/Linux" [1] is currently not up to date.
Maybe the README and INSTALL can help you; see [2].

Andre build our Gpg4win packages. He could help you if he's back in office.
We'll try to update the instruction page in the next weeks.

Best regards
Emanuel

[1] http://www.gpg4win.org/build-installer-gnulinux.html
[2] http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpg4win.git;a=tree