[Gpg4win-devel] Updated Compiling Guide

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 25 10:01:16 CEST 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:31, phillip654 at hotmail.com said:
> Is there an updated compiling guild? I have attempted to use the "Building
> Gpg4win under GNU/Linux" and initially autogen --build-w32 give errors about
> required dll's. I installed various packages and got past that, but then I
> get errors when trying to compile. So I assume I am missing some required

Please show the errors and I may be able to help you.  But please note
that during this development phase we can't put much effort into
supporting different build environments.  Ours is Debian Wheezy on an
amd64 class machine.

In particular the different version of mingw64 may lead to build
problems.  We are using the mingw-w64-x86-64-dev package at version
2.0.3-1.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner