[Gpg4win-devel] Updated Compiling Guide

Phillip phillip654 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 05:13:18 CEST 2013

Werner,

I don't remember the error I was getting before as I have reinstalled
multiple times, but the error im currently getting is "Error: invalid
VIProductVersion format, should be X.X.X.X". I have tried manually putting
in the version in the installer.nsi file, but that didn't help.

I am using debian-7.1.0-amd64.