[Gpg4win-devel] Issue decrytping files with gpg4win/Kleopatra

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 5 14:23:39 CEST 2014

On Thursday 05 June 2014 at 13:57:51, keith.white at emdmillipore.com wrote:
> I installed it an turned on all the debugging.  When I hit the decrypt
> button the following message appears
>
> [5020] Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

Thanks for the debug output, I'm at a loss here what happens,
so we should probably ask Andre, once he is back on duty in a few days.

Bernhard
ps.: Please do not send email to gpg4win-devel-bounces at wald.intevation.org,
just to the list address itself which is gpg4win-devel at wald.intevation.org.

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner