[Gpg4win-devel] How to add translations to Kleopatra ?

SERVE, OLIVIER olivier.serve at atos.net
Tue Oct 6 11:16:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

I found a way to add the french translation to Kleopatra (including the handbook).

On my own linux system I have the same Kleopatra version installed, so I just added to the kleopatra package my local .mo files (same list of files as the german translation, I bet they are not all needed) and extracted the .html help pages from my index.cache.bz2 file.

However, this is manual process that isn't obvious to script.

The original kleopatra package comes from a 3rd-party source, so it is not possible to modify it directly.

What would be the preferred way to automatically integrate translations ?

--

Olivier Serve

Big Data & Security - Atos France

Atos.net