[Gpg4win-devel] zh_CN/TW translations for GpgEx, GpgOL and Gpg4win installer

Mingye Wang (Arthur2e5) arthur2e5 at aosc.xyz
Fri Oct 9 23:58:08 CEST 2015

Great! I have submitted a GPA zh translation patch to [gnupg-i18n] too,
but they haven't said if they are going to use to use them. Will
‘offical’ support for those two zh variants be delayed by that?

[gnupg-i18n]:https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-i18n/2015-September/000372.html

P.S. I forgot to (or maybe ‘was too lazy to’) msgfmt the POs, and
neither did I add the languages to LINGUAS. You will have to do that
yourself :/

On 2015/10/5 4:43, Andre Heinecke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks! I'll see to it that they will be included in the next version.
> Regards,
> Andre

Arthur2e5 (0x222D7BDA)