[Gpg4win-devel] Updated Gpg4win 3.0 Beta Version

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Aug 11 16:59:57 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Friday 22 July 2016 18:18:46 Andre Heinecke wrote:
> I've finally uploaded a new Beta (177) version. See:
>
>  https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/Testversions

Latest Beta is now 181.

> I didn't finish the new Sign/Encrypt files dialog I was working on for this
> beta [1] but the Version already contains some goodies that you can help to
> test. And as I'm on vacation next week I decided to upload a new Beta now
> instead of waiting. I'll probably upload another one in two weeks.

Well,.. wasn't two weeks ;-) But this beta now contains the new sign+encrypt
files dialog. It's a bit unpolished and missing one icon for the line action to
manually select keys but the general concept is there now.

The recipient selection now works like recipient selection in a Mail Composer.
You type names / mail addresses and get autocompletion for the keys. If you
click on the invisible (sorry for that) action field to the left of the entry
you can open the Table View based Key selection which support multiple
selection so that there should be no regression over the old behavior. Think
of that like "opening the Address book" in your Mail client.

Archive settings and ASCII Armor was moved into the config as we think that
this is nothing you want to change on a per job basis.

You can now also additionally encrypt symmetrically from that Dialog.

We've also fixed (yet another) bug in the startup of Kleopatra and GPA through
GpgEX and GpgOL.

Thanks for testing,
Andre

--