[Gpg4win-devel] Build your own Gpg4Win 3.0 beta

Kim Nilsson cacert.forum at no-substitute.com
Fri Jul 8 11:44:57 CEST 2016

Yes, thanks, Juan!
I did find that much later, when I already had done what it said. :-)

Still gave me error when trying to push the run.sh to the VM.
So instead I did it manually.

Powered up the VM. Used WinSCP to move the run.rh to the VM.
And then ran the script manually. Froze on one of the downloads.

So I ran all the commands manually, and now it has compiled everything.

*Gpg4win 3.0.0-beta162 successfully build!*

First install crashed before it was complete. Restarting and removing old
version completely first.

Darn! It still crashes.
It runs through almost the entire installation (I think) but fails when
trying to setup the environment dirs.

​
How much is left of the installation?
Can I safely ignore this and just use it anyway?
I have a backup of my Roaming\gnupg dir.