[Gpg4win-devel] Build your own Gpg4Win 3.0 beta

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Jul 11 10:57:57 CEST 2016

Hi,

First I think it's great that you were able to build it currently master of
gpg4win is pretty unstable, as I've started some things in Kleopatra and have
not yet finished them. I currently didn't upload a new prebuild beta as I know
of enough problems.

I'll try to stabilize it this week and hopefully upload a new beta at the end
of the week for others, too.

On Friday 08 July 2016 11:44:57 Kim Nilsson wrote:
> Darn! It still crashes.
> It runs through almost the entire installation (I think) but fails when
> trying to setup the environment dirs.

Could be a problem with the newly added NSIS Code / Plugin to show images
during the installation.
I don't see crashes in my test environment but I'll check again a crash in the
installer is extremly likely caused by this as I've only recently added it and
there are no other changes to the installer.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/