[Gpg4win-devel] Build your own Gpg4Win 3.0 beta

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Jul 11 18:15:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Friday 08 July 2016 11:44:57 Kim Nilsson wrote:
> First install crashed before it was complete. Restarting and removing old
> version completely first.
>
> Darn! It still crashes.
>
> It runs through almost the entire installation (I think) but fails when
> trying to setup the environment dirs.

I was able to reproduce this by changing the installed components in my tests.
The problem was indeed with the slideshow code. The plugin responsible for it
could be unloaded without the timer to update the slideshow beeing stopped.
This caused the crash the next time the timer was triggered.

I've fixed it with rev. 37f8b9d6

Thanks for testing and letting me know. :-) If you update your build it should
install without crashing. Otherwise let me know please.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/