[Gpg4win-devel] Webseite improvement and bits

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 20 09:50:33 CEST 2021

Hi friends of Gpg4win,

just to let you know: did a few website improvements yesterday.

Was about time to remove the "What's new" signpost for Version 3,
because it was from 2017. :)
It is commented out, so we can put it in when Version 4 comes
out. (Which is on the roadmap for this year and should not be that far away.)
The old version 3 info is linked from the about page now.

A slight layoutshift now makes the typical German "Gpg4win 3.1.16
veröffentlicht" news headline appear without linebreak.

The next steps for downloading now have
  (only for Version 3.1.16) Download and update to GnuPG 2.2.32.
temporarily. Should be taken down, once Version 4 is out or the situation
changes.

Feedback is always appreciated, so is help.

Best Regards,
Bernhard
ps.: Yes, at some point we'll do a new website, which is more responsive and
looks modern. At some point we'll also need to reconsider payment options,
as bitcoin eats lots of energy and there are more environmental and Free
Software friendly payment options around. However most of you appreciate that
we put most of our efforts in the software product.