[Gpg4win-devel] New theme for wiki.gnupg.org

Christoph Klassen christoph.klassen at intevation.de
Thu Aug 4 15:39:13 CEST 2022

Hi!

On 7/27/22 10:23, Andre Heinecke wrote:

> I also have a general objection of adding Gpg4win in
> the logo and the theme name. That will have me object to making this the
> default theme. Gpg4win is just one of the Software parts that should be using
> this wiki. This wiki is not exclusive to windows and even there we also have
> GnuPG VS-Desktop that could link to this wiki.
I thought about a compromise: In MoinMoin it is possible to set the logo
depending on the URL of a wiki page. My idea is to show the GnuPG an
every page in the wiki by default. But when the user visits a page with
an URL beginning with https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win both logos are
shown or even only the one of Gpg4win.

The theme now is called "gnupg-org-wiki-theme" reflecting the wiki url
and not the brands behind the wiki.

Kind regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Klassen  |  https://www.intevation.de/
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter