[Gpg4win-devel] New theme for wiki.gnupg.org

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Thu Aug 4 15:47:52 CEST 2022

Hi,

On Thursday 4 August 2022 15:39:13 CEST Christoph Klassen wrote:
> I thought about a compromise: In MoinMoin it is possible to set the logo
> depending on the URL of a wiki page. My idea is to show the GnuPG an
> every page in the wiki by default. But when the user visits a page with
> an URL beginning with https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win both logos are
> shown or even only the one of Gpg4win.

That sounds great. In that case I have no objections to making it default.

> The theme now is called "gnupg-org-wiki-theme" reflecting the wiki url
> and not the brands behind the wiki.

I can't find it. Are you sure it's on live?

Best Regards,
Andre

--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, B.Reiter, A.Heinecke        Mail: board at gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-211-28010702