[Gpg4win-devel] GpgOL: list Outlook 2021 compatibility?

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Wed Feb 23 12:31:52 CET 2022

Hi,

On Wednesday 23 February 2022 09:08:56 CET Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Andre, are we confident enough that we run on Outlook 2021 to list it.
> Can you also answer that for Windows 11? (See my question on this list from
> January)
> Or shall we organise a more in depth test?

I am testing with latest Outlook from Office 365 (whatever version that is) and
Windows 11. So yes I am confident that the latest version works. Microsoft has
announced that they wont make any larger changes to the full featured desktop
client. The only thing that might be confusing is what Software Microsoft
might call Outlook that does not share the underlying architecture. (e.g.
Project Monarch)

Best Regards,
Andre

--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, B.Reiter, A.Heinecke        Mail: board at gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-211-28010702