[Gpg4win-devel] New theme for wiki.gnupg.org

Christoph Klassen christoph.klassen at intevation.de
Tue Jul 26 13:10:41 CEST 2022

Hello dear friends of GnuPG and Gpg4win!

we worked on a new theme for the wiki on wiki.gnupg.org so that it fits
to both brands GnuPG and Gpg4win.
On the About-Page of the wiki (https://wiki.gnupg.org/about) in the last
section you can find more information and some screenshots. There you
can also find out how to set the theme in your settings so you can try
it out (only possible if you have an account in the wiki).

Important is that this theme is in an alpha state. First, we would be
glad to hear some feedback from all of you before we improve it further.

Maybe you also remember little things that you didn't like about the
wiki that are easy to change. This could be the time to fix this kind of
things ;-)

Greetings,
Christoph

--
Christoph Klassen  |  https://www.intevation.de/
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter