[Gpg4win-devel] New theme for wiki.gnupg.org

Christoph Klassen christoph.klassen at intevation.de
Wed Jul 27 10:46:39 CEST 2022

Thanks for your feedback Andre!

On 7/27/22 10:23, Andre Heinecke wrote:
> For me the logo is overlapping though. See attached screenshot. Resolution of
> my screen is 1920 x 1200.
I guess the problem is that the SVG with the logo uses fonts and not
paths. That will be fixed in the next iteration.

> I also have a general objection of adding Gpg4win in
> the logo and the theme name. That will have me object to making this the
> default theme. Gpg4win is just one of the Software parts that should be using
> this wiki. This wiki is not exclusive to windows and even there we also have
> GnuPG VS-Desktop that could link to this wiki.
The idea behind displaying both logos in the wiki was that some people
visit https://gpg4win.org and then go to the wiki. Then they might be
surprised that there is the logo of GnuPG and the black color. They
could think that they visited a wrong page. Our main goal was that
people should know that they are at the right place.

Greetings,
Christoph

--
Christoph Klassen  |  https://www.intevation.de/
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter