[Gpg4win-devel] New theme for wiki.gnupg.org

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 27 12:13:44 CEST 2022

Hi Andre,

Am Mittwoch 27 Juli 2022 10:46:39 schrieb Christoph Klassen:
> I guess the problem is that the SVG with the logo uses fonts and not
> paths. That will be fixed in the next iteration.

(We'd probably have to use png instead of svg, did not notice.)

> > Gpg4win is just one of the Software parts that should be
> > using this wiki. This wiki is not exclusive to windows and even there we
> > also have GnuPG VS-Desktop that could link to this wiki.
[..]
> Our main goal was that
> people should know that they are at the right place.

It would be fine to have other logos there or other ways of connecting
the various topics.

From what I perceive when seeing the two pages,
the familiarity of gnupg.com and the new theme
is there and good enough because of the font family used
in the GnuPG logo is the same, the mention of GnuPG and the colors.
It is also different enough (which is also important).

Anyway Christoph and myself try to do little steps
to improve the situation. There are many more possible
improvement. :)

Best,

https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter