[Gpg4win-devel] Webpage: Add link to incompatible add-ins?

Christoph Klassen christoph.klassen at intevation.de
Wed Sep 21 09:47:53 CEST 2022

Hello,

Am 21.09.22 um 09:22 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> what about adding something
>    "and no incompatible Add-In"
> to https://www.gpg4win.org/system-requirements.html
> with a link to
>   https://wiki.gnupg.org/GpgOL/IncompatibleAddons
> ?
I think this is a good idea because that page already explains which
add-ins GpgOL IS compatible with. So it would also be a good place to
tell the people which add-ins are NOT compatible with GpgOL. But I guess
that not people are visiting this page and therefore would not see that
hint.

When people want to use Gpg4win they have to download it and they will
always see this page: https://www.gpg4win.org/thanks-for-download.html.
Maybe we should remove some of the "next steps" or merge some of them
and then add create an item for incompatible add-ins.

Greetings,
Christoph