[Gpg4win-devel] How to read help output?

Jan Mosig (itemis AG) jan.mosig at itemis.de
Fri Sep 23 14:03:01 CEST 2022

Hi there,

I have a Java based program here that is able to send commands to
scdaemon. Things are working ok but when I send "help", there is no
error (so the server understood the command) but also no output whatsoever.

 From the sources I figured that the help command uses assuan_write_line
to write things.

Question is: How to read these lines? I tried using assuan_read_line but
to no avail.

Any hints would be appreciated.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dipl.-Inf. Jan Mosig
Principal Engineer

*OpenPGP-Fingerprint:* 6AA5 1DE4 2448 71E8 6C62 3672 37F0 7809 07AB EF78
<https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/6AA51DE4244871E86C62367237F0780907ABEF78>
*Mobil:* +49 151 173967 26
*Telefon:* +49 341 231018 329
*Fax:* +49 341 231018 311

jan.mosig at itemis.de
www.xing.com/profile/jan_mosig <https://www.xing.com/profile/jan_mosig>
www.itemis.com <https://www.itemis.com>

*itemis AG*
Niederlassung Leipzig
Dohnanyistraße 11
04103 Leipzig

--
Vorstand/Board: Jens Wagener (Vors./chairman), Dr. Stephan Eberle, Wolfgang
Neuhaus, Franz-Josef Schuermann