[Gpg4win-users-de] ftp.gpg4win.org: remove ftp and change domain

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Do Jan 19 15:43:40 CET 2012

Dear Gpg4win community,

we (Intevation + g10Code) planning some infrastructure work for our download
server ftp.gpg4win.org. We have to move it to another server.

On this occasion we want to do two changes:

1. Remove ftp support
Currently ftp.gpg4win.org supports http and ftp protocol:
http://ftp.gpg4win.org
ftp://ftp.gpg4win.org
We want to remove ftp.
Is there anybody who still requires the ftp protocol?

2. Change the domain
If we remove ftp support (see 1.) we should change the domain ftp.gpg4win.org
to e.g. files.gpg4win.org.
Is there anybody who still (hard) requires old links to ftp.gpg4win.org?

Please let us know until 29th january if anybody has a reasonable veto on (1)
and (2).

Thanks and best regards,
Emanuel

--