[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4WIN User's Manual (English)

Satria Bakti Mulyawan satria.mulyawan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:52:55 CEST 2006

Hello,

I've already test to download the pdf file using firefox and IE. The
process is usually
success. But sometimes the result is a small (or empty) file. I have
no idea how this
could happen.

I'm using this link to test:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/05792c33-14bb-431b-885e-06c44aa53105/User-Guide.pdf

If the problem still exists, I will try to find another public server
to put this manual.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,

Satria