[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4WIN User's Manual (English)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 8 09:29:13 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 2. August 2006 08:52 schrieb Satria Bakti Mulyawan:
> I've already test to download the pdf file using firefox and IE. The
> process is usually success.
> But sometimes the result is a small (or empty) file. I have
> no idea how this
> could happen.

With konqueror (KDE 3.3.2 from Debian Sarge)
I never got a file.
With firefox I could get the pdf.
The manual looks fine, I did not fully read it yet,
but at least I can now. :)

http://www.esnips.com/doc/05792c33-14bb-431b-885e-06c44aa53105/User-Guide.pdf

> If the problem still exists, I will try to find another public server
> to put this manual.

We could put this up on the gpg4win project on wald,
if you think it is ready for wide exposure.