[Gpg4win-users-en] Mirrors (was: Download problems

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Dec 7 19:18:29 CET 2006

On Thursday 23 November 2006 00:07, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> It would be nice to have some mirrors for ftp.gpg4win.org. :)

I started to clarify mirrors with Werner, and it takes us a while.

A few mirrors could be fine, we could give out names likes ftp2 for them.
A mirror should be be on a different AS and different upstream ISP.
If we have one or two, we are probably fine.

Let Werner and myself know if you want to be a mirror.