[Gpg4win-users-en] How often will module updates be incorporated into the official installer?

juan manuel fangio jmf at zeus.bwh.harvard.edu
Mon May 15 20:24:29 CEST 2006

I've noticed that WinPT is now up to 0.12.0 but the module
in gpg4win-1.0.1 is 0.11.12. How frequently will the
official gpg4win-x.x.x.exe installers be updated to
incorporate updates of the various modules?

Since I am using only gpg and winpt for a particular,
internal, situation, I may be better off just building my
own installer as outlined in the Build Installer Package,
but I hate to duplicate the efforts of the gpg4win people,
especially when they do such a great job.

Thanks, and thanks for the work you are doing!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained in this message may be private and confidential, and may also be subject to the work product doctrine. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.