[Gpg4win-users-en] Download problems

Guillaume Marceau gmarceau at cs.brown.edu
Mon Nov 20 02:28:43 CET 2006

> John Taggart cranreuch at gmail.com
> Sat Nov 18 08:04:02 CET 2006
>
> What is the problem with downloading the most recent (and prior)
> version? I've tried several times now, from various machines and
> places, and each time I try to run the .exe I'm told it is corrupted.
> tia

I have the same problem here.  I tried downloading version 1.0.7, and
version 1.0.6, with both Firefox and wget, and all 4 downloads were
corrupted. wget was having a hard time downloading.  It would often
timeout, reconnect and resume.  The overall speed was slow, between
5KB/s and 10KB/s, whereas my network connection can support 1MB per
second.