[Gpg4win-users-en] GnuPG and The Bat!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Oct 16 19:05:47 CEST 2006

Hi Richard,

On Sunday 15 October 2006 06:57, Richard H. Stoddard wrote:
> I posted a version of this to the TBUDL and PGP basic users group
> awhile ago, and did get some advice. However, I'm still having
> problems using GnuPG, and maybe it's more appropriate here, since the
> problem seems, at least to me, to be GnuPG, not TB!.

note that this is the users list for www.gpg4win.de which
is about a packaging effort of several crypto applications for windows.

Best place to ask "pure" GnuPG questions like yours is the Gnupg-users list:
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/

Best,
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)
www.kolab-konsortium.com   (Email/Groupware Solution, Professional Service)