[Gpg4win-users-en] Can not create new key

Jean-Paul Geerets j.p.geerets at amc.nl
Tue Sep 19 07:42:27 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have renamed the file trustdb.gpg
So the system has to create a new one.
This works!
I have now a key to use.

I have send an signd email to myself, and it work.
I can read the email.
I have send an encrypt email, and this went wrong. I get a whole email with
garbage.

I guess the decryption doesn't work in my outlook2003 on my winxp machine.

Perhaps someone has an idea about that?
Except dumping outlook? ;-)

Thanks in advance!!

Jean-Paul