[Gpg4win-users-en] email decryption with gpgol (was: solved: Can not create new key)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 19 16:02:52 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 07:42, Jean-Paul Geerets wrote:
> I have renamed the file trustdb.gpg
> So the system has to create a new one.
> This works!
> I have now a key to use.

Cool.
I have no idea where the bad file came from to start with,
but hey, you have got a working system in this regard now. :)

> I have send an signd email to myself, and it work.
> I can read the email.

Good.

> I have send an encrypt email, and this went wrong. I get a whole email with
> garbage.
>
> I guess the decryption doesn't work in my outlook2003 on my winxp machine.
>
> Perhaps someone has an idea about that?

So you are using gpgol, try to check the gpgol bugtracker,
search for category "gpgol".

https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)