[Gpg4win-users-en] Thunderbird in gpg4win?

gpg4win at gmail.com gpg4win at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:45:53 CEST 2007

Dear maintainers of gpg4win,

I have for a year been using Thunderbird together with enigmail. I'm
very pleased with both enigmail and thunderbird.
It's open source, actively developed, free, works on most OS, allows ssl
connection to mail servers, and includes a key manager.

Would it be possible for you to include this in your package?
If not, would it be possible for you to mention it on the web site and
add a link?

The installation package could let you choose between Thunderbird or claws.
The installation package could also let you choose language, and
automatically configure all the software with the right language.

Another suggestion is that you add bittorrent download for gpg4win on
your website. .torrent is very popular, and sometimes the download
interrupts from your server, forcing people to try again and again. Some
users might give up on downloading when the download drops several
times. If you need help with creating a .torrent and uploading I could
perhaps help. But maybe you prefer to do it yourselves?

What do you think of my suggestions?

/a thankful gpg4win user