[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win 1.1.1 questions

Jørgen Christiansen Lysdal j.lysdal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 01:22:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just got gpg4win 1.1.1 and installed gpg 1.4.7, 2.0.5 and Claws Mail.
I cant start Claws Mail, nothing happens when i try to start it. Tried
installing gtk+, but it did not help(looks like it already installed
what it needed) any suggestions what i can do to start it?

I found out that gpg and gpg2 from gpg4win does not have bzip2 enabled,
are there any specific reason for that?(i really need it)

Okay, gpg4win comes with gpg-agent, i got it startet, and from what i
can understand it can cache my passphrase? how does this work?

I was playing around with gpgsm, i could not really get it working, i
think? I was trying to create a self-signed certificate for later use in
thunderbird (is this possible?). What i think i ended up with, is the
keypair, and a certificate request. Are there any documentation for
gpgsm somewhere, that i could read?

--
Jorgen Ch. Lysdal / 0xAFFD23A6