[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win-users-en Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Mon Jun 16 11:05:29 CEST 2008

> are you 100% sure there was no error message dialog when you started up
> Outlook?

Yup. The only startup dialog is the one asking if I want to use the VB
macros I've been hacking on :) (these don't actually do anything at the
moment, so there's no interaction with GPG)

> There is a self test routine in Kleoapatra since 1.9.2 (see menu).
> You should execute it and see whether anything has status "red".

It says the LDAP server is unreachable. I saw some discussion about this
on the list previously; I don't have or use an LDAP server, and I don't
see an obvious means of disabling this to make the error go away.

> Please let us also know Windows version, OL version, processor type
> (32/64)
> and other things you might consider important to know.

Windows XP SP2, 32bit, Outlook version was in the previous mail (Outlook
2007 (12.0.6307.5000) SP1 MSO (12.0.6213.1000))

The previous production release of GPG4win works with this setup.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / webmail - evidently I'm not at home.