[Gpg4win-users-en] cannot send mail with either of the beta versions

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Thu Jun 12 19:50:29 CEST 2008

Hello,

are you 100% sure there was no error message dialog when you started up
Outlook?

There is a self test routine in Kleoapatra since 1.9.2 (see menu).
You should execute it and see whether anything has status "red".

Please let us also know Windows version, OL version, processor type (32/64)
and other things you might consider important to know.

Best

	Jan

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner                                   Intevation GmbH