[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win2 Ready?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Oct 2 10:26:17 CEST 2008

Dear Gpg4win-Users,

as you know from the announcement list, we are developing Gpg4win Version 2.
Current is 1.9.7beta and there will probably be a few more betas and possibly
one or more release candidates before a 2.0 release.

If you have substaintial problems with 1.1.3, it is helpful if you can try one
of the betas or release candidates in a test environment and see if the
problem is resolved or different.

1.9.7beta is not officially ready for production yet, so you will need to
decide if it is up to your usage needs and take the responsbility.
The crypto backend itself should be fine, so this is mainly about usability.

We love to get some reports from unhappy and happy users. :)
(Best on this or another public list.)