[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win-users-en Digest, Vol 38, Issue 8

Ken kmailuk at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:31:18 CEST 2009

Bernhard and Werner,

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I was able to disable Gpgol via the
Add-in Manager as you suggested.  Further, links and attachments now
open up instantly again.  It appears that Gpgol is causing some sort
of 90 second freeze when it is enabled.

I will keep it disabled until a newer version fixes this bug.

Thanks,
Ken