[Gpg4win-users-en] pinentry asks the same password three times (Psi 0.13, three accounts with the same private key)

Анатолий Кирсанов kiav1976 at mail.ru
Wed Aug 19 10:59:44 CEST 2009

Hi, I use Psi 0.13 (three accounts with the same private key). It three
times asks me to enter password for the same private key!

I had to manually edit gpg.conf (I uncommented line with use-agent) and
saved GPG-Agent settings in Kleopatra (it creates gpg-agent.conf if I change
settings). So in gpg-agent.conf is one line with default-cache-ttl 600

Nothing helps.

By the way. Psi needs C:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\gpg.exe but gpg4win 2.0.0
has no such file. I had to create a sylink to C:\Program
Files\GNU\GnuPG\gpg2.exe
(http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/hardlinkshellext.html can do it
on NTFS)

Regards