[Gpg4win-users-en] Claws modal dialog bugs

Anton Konashenok beta at ultranomad.com
Wed Jul 22 12:35:34 CEST 2009

Hello everyone from a new user, so far I'm only testing Claws Mail, the
rest of GPG will follow later.

There are bugs with modal dialogs related to account management:
1. If the New button is pressed in the "Edit accounts" dialog, the
"Preferences for the new account" dialog is popped up focused, but UNDER
the "Edit accounts" window, so that the only way to specify these
preferences is to drag the new dialog aside.
2. An attempt to browse for a different inbox location in the account
preferences dialog not only opens the browse dialog under the
preferences window, but also fails to switch focus to it;
the only way I managed to get out was to kill Claws altogether.

Anton