[Gpg4win-users-en] GPA 0.9.0 - no drag-and-drop in file window

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 23 14:22:21 CEST 2009

Hi Nit,

Am Samstag, 18. Juli 2009 10:29:55 schrieb Nit Nit:
> I have upgraded from v1.1.4 to 2.0.0RC1.
>
> So far, everything works fine (I am not using the outlook plugin !), except
> that I have noticed that drag-and-drop of files from windows explorer to
> the files window of GPA doesn't work for me !
> I am using an XP SP3.

thanks for trying 2.0.0RC1 and sending back your feedback!
Good to hear that it works well your you!
I think the developers will check into your drag and drop problem,
it might be a general gtk on windows issue though which would
make it hard for us to fix from the technical side.
(gtk ist a windows "toolkit" used by GPA. The Kleopatra, the new
keyring manager uses a different one which should all the windows file
dialog.)

Thanks,