[Gpg4win-users-en] reply-to "mangling" (was: Release planning (2.0.0rc1 and 2.0.0))

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jun 29 19:29:47 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, 26. Juni 2009 09:09:33 schrieb Sorin Srbu:
> >On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:12:44 +0200
> >
> >"Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se> wrote:
> >> I vote for doing this, that is to say the reply button should put
> >> the list address in the top-field.
> >
> >I agree with Bernhard  - good email applications are mailing list
> >aware.
>
> Sometimes you have no choice but using Outlook. 8-)

Yes, just let us know what most people prefer.
I counted one voice in favour of setting the reply-to to the list
in order to help Outlook users. And several neutral ones. :)

As somebody asked it (I seem to not to find the question anymore):
Gpg4win contains its own email application called Claws
and someone could also use Kontact on Windows (Kowi) together with Gpg4win.