[Gpg4win-users-en] An error occurred while trying to add the user-id: General error

Ken kmailuk at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:10:52 CEST 2010

Hmmm... Now I opened Thunderbird, did a few things, and then in
Kleopatra I tried:

(1) To change the passphrase of a key and got the message:
An error occurred while trying to change the passphrase.
The output from C:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\gpg2.exe was: gpg: problem
with the agent: No pinentry

(2) For another key I tried to change the expiry and got the message:
An error occurred while trying to change the expiry date for DELETED
(DELETEDKEY):
General error

I will try again when I next reboot the my computer.