[Gpg4win-users-en] Intranet LDAP to store OpenPGP and S/MIME certificates

Artur Hieb arturhieb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:12:45 CET 2010

I'm looking for an free LDAP to store all the OpenPGP Keys and S/MIME
certificates our Business partners.
I know there are a lot of Key-Servers in the internet. But we need an
internal LDAP in our intranet. Is there a known solution?

We are a small society, and we use similar software like GpgOL, called
"SECUDE secure mail". This tool need a LDAP to search for the keys and
certificates for the receivers. However, we are on a closed network
(intranet) and can't youse the Key-Server from the internet.

I am grateful for every help.