[Gpg4win-users-en] Possible bug

Johan Tepi'gunung kotak-pos at hushmail.com
Wed Jul 21 16:16:55 CEST 2010

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:48:44 +0900 Bernhard Reiter
<bernhard at intevation.de> wrote:
>Am Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2010 00:39:11 schrieb kotak-
>pos at hushmail.com:
>> In Win 7 neither GPA or Kleopatra will import Hushmail public
>keys.
>
>Can you try on the command line?
>Also add "-vvv" and "--debug-all" to a second run and report the
>results.

I have not used windows command line since dos days! I did try but
I must not be doing something right. It either merely load
kleopatra GUI or nothing happen. Please tellme how to do it and I
will.

>> In Ubuntu 9.01 I have no problem either using gnupg, (Kpg) or
>> Kleopatra importing hushmail keys.
>
>Can you point us to an example key and output that is not working?

In Ubuntu? I have no problem importing hushmail keys in Ubuntu. I
can do that successfully via command line or via GUI.

I have attached this accounts public key and the GUI results (GPA
and Kleopatra) from failed import.

Please note that when I contacted hushmail they advised me they
were aware this problem existed and were working to fix it.

Johan

kotak-pos at hushmail.com
Menggunakan PGP/GNUPG untuk mengamankan komunikasi anda.
ID: DD93C453