[Gpg4win-users-en] hushmail certificates with old algorithms (Re: Possible bug)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 21 17:20:40 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010 16:16:55 schrieb Johan Tepi'gunung:
> Please note that when I contacted hushmail they advised me they
> were aware this problem existed and were working to fix it.

I think Faramir is right on Ubuntu you are using an elder version of Gnupg
that will accept those old keys right away.
Gpg4win uses Gnupg2 which does not accept them. See

http://marc.info/?l=gnupg-users&m=126479108630738&w=2

Btw: To use gnupg on the windows command line you just need to give the full
path to the gpg2.exe file. And then you can use it just like on GNU systems
(given some smaller differences in command.com vs bash but that should not
worry you for simple usage.)

Thanks again for your feedback on Gpg4win,

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.