[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4Win fails with Outlook 2007 and WinXP

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 16 17:08:53 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 16. März 2010 13:39:21 schrieb Jaime Robles:
> I am suspecting that maybe it is caused because a local firewall or
> antivirus sofware... what is the port on 127.0.0.1 that Kleopatra uses?

Yes, Kleopatra and other components use local TCP sockets to communicate with
each other between processes. This must therefor work for Gpg4win to work.
If you local firewall is actually blocking these connections it would not be a
defect of Gpg4win2. :)

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.