[Gpg4win-users-en] 64-bit version of GpgEX

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 4 13:03:36 CEST 2010

Hi Alex,

Am Dienstag, 27. April 2010 10:50:33 schrieb Alex C. J. Neroth van Vogelpoel:
> So, would it be possible to create a 64-bit version of GpgEX? The
> shell extension is very handy, and it is a shame to be unable to use
> it in the 64-bit version of Windows 7. I am not a programmer, and so I
> apologize if this is a difficult request to fulfill.

one of the developers has listed the technical paths to get gpgex 64bit.
We are in need of development power (as in funding or help) to tackle the
issue.

http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-devel/2010-April/000981.html
[Gpg4win-devel] user feedback: gpgex 64 bit desired
Marcus Brinkmann  Fri Apr 30 02:28:52 CEST 2010

Thanks for your interest and support of Gpg4win!

Best,

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.