[Gpg4win-users-en] German Gpg4win Compendium 3.0.0 released

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Fri May 28 11:15:10 CEST 2010

Hello,

we are pleased to announce the availability of the final version 3.0.0 of the
German-speaking(!) documentation release Gpg4win Compendium.

HTML and PDF version are available here:

        http://gpg4win.org/documentation.html

The Gpg4win Compendium is the new overview documentation for Gpg4win2. This
combines on about 190 pages the previous German manuals "Einsteiger"
and "Durchblicker" - and based on Gpg4win 2.0.2.

The translation into English will starts now. Please be patience!

Translations from German compendium into other language are very welcome!
Please contact the Gpg4win developer mailing list if you want to start with a
new translation (gpg4win-devel at wald.intevation.org).

We are also highly pleased to announce that this compendium version is
currently printing as book (inkl. book CD-ROM) with the German title "Sichere
E-Mail" (Secure E-Mail) - published by "bomots" (see www.bomots.de).
We will present the first books at the LinuxTag in Berlin [1] from june 9th to
12th 2010 at booth of Intevation GmbH (booth number 214, hall 7.2b).

With best regards

   your Gpg4win Development Team

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en.html