[Gpg4win-users-en] Presentation and a Question (bug gpg2.exe)

Juan Chulilla jl.chulilla at onlineandoffline.net
Thu Nov 25 10:33:58 CET 2010

I guess I have delimited the bug better: if you started an email and the
editing windows is open a good amount of time (enough for saving a draft
automatically), let's say 30 minutes, when you try to send the email and
passphrase is not cached, GPG2.exe halts the email program until you
terminate gpg2.exe

I hope this helps in order to define the bug properly

best regards,

Juan